Saturday, March 7, 2015

Today Is A New Day

Yesterday was my last day at a corporate 9-5 job.  I spent 12 hours of my day away from home because of the hour-long commute to downtown.  Needless to say, this was affecting life at home with my husband and children, chores were ignored, and I felt harassed even during the weekend when I tried to catch up on what I didn't have time for during the week.
I woke up this morning at 6 am, thoughts racing in my head about how unlimited the possibilities were now.  I was actually excited to start getting the house in order and was making mental lists as I lay in bed.  Best of all, my energy can now be focused on keeping the home, nurturing my children, and providing a clean, warm, peaceful place for my family to be in.
I thank God for the opportunity to do so, this truly will be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment